Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Sweetest Wish





Ten years ago a very special organization……no….a very special extended FAMILY…came into our lives.  Looking back at how little my babies were back then, back at the beginning…..


and how far we have come….


I tear up a little.

It has been SUCH a blessing to have this group of people in our lives, to know that each year in May we will ALL be together again.

This year was incredible, and awesome, and amazing.  And I’ll admit, I got teary eyed after Chance’s Candy Man performance as I told him how proud I was of him.   He was amazing.  He put it all out there and the crowd loved him!! And as I hugged my girls who both performed beautifully!!

There really are no words to accurately express how fantastic the night was, so I leave you with pictures……














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...